REMINDER! YOGA TOMORROW!! 10am, 5pm & 7pm!
CrossFit Games Master’s Competition is Today! Tune in!!
“So, as a human, you are always somewhat in doubt. You rarely completely know–event though you think you may know–what is “right” and what is “wrong” or what is “good” and what is “bad” for you. You have to experiment, take some risks, and, ultimately, discover the “correct” path.” – Albert Ellis
Super Cool Science link of the Day – Blame your brother
Evening classes at 5:30, 6:30, 7:30 tonight
Workout of the Day –
A – 2012 CrossFit Open #1
- As Many Burpees as Possible in 7 minutes*
*yes, you read that right
B – OMEM for 10 minutes
- 5 as strict as possible pull-ups (55 total)
- use bands if you need to
- if you’re still working on it, make it 3 pull-ups
- this shouldn’t get super-hard until about half way through ;)
- “only five” is easy, do them L-sit style